Church is no longer just a building, but a community-focused lifestyle. To effectively serve congregants, and the surrounding neighborhoods, churches are now having to think outside the box and identify ways to attract and welcome people beyond Sunday morning. Shared space creates shared purpose, and shared purpose fosters community.
Additionally this Ebook features:
- Loaves & Fish: The Importance of Community Placemaking
- Making All Things New: Tips for Modernizing Aging Church Facilities
- Turnkey Solutions for a Hassle-Free Build
- Dollars & Sense: The Magic Multiplier
- Writing a Strong Donation Letter & Leading an Effective Capital Campaign
- Meet The Architects: Pete Ed Garrett, Trung Doan, Micah Simecek, Stephanie Carraway, Jared Wood