sus·tain·able (adj) : of, relating to, or being a method of harvesting or using a resource so that the resource is not depleted or permanently damaged
Studio RED takes the “green” process beyond the LEED accounting system and creates a new outlook of long lasting, responsible design choices made based on a solid Return on Investment.
Plans that integrate sustainability principles reduce costs and risk, raise productivity, produce innovative outcomes and enhance the client’s social responsibility. Studio RED is experienced in sustainability rating systems including LEED for Neighborhood Development, LEED for New Construction (and Major Retrofits), and LEED for Existing Building Operation & Maintenance.
Studio RED Architects Sustainability Team Strives To:
- Provide the information necessary for decisions that produce more sustainable outcomes
- Establish more constructive dialogues about limits and trade-offs with stakeholders and interest groups
- Improve returns on investment of resources
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Demonstrate leadership in sound community development practices
- Increase support for needed investments within the community
- Improve collaboration and cooperation within and across departments and Agencies
- Reduce or avoid operational and maintenance costs